Maria, of Immoral Matriarch: Catechizer had an idea about a week ago to ask questions of her reader on an individual basis and present the Q&A at a later date,
in a creative way. As luck would have it, I drew the open-ended question. She asked, very simply…
What’s are the traits of a perfect woman?
I have labored quite a bit as to how I would answer this question. There are just so many possibilities. I have always said there are no perfect women, only a woman that might be perfect for me or you or him or her… I have decided to narrow it down to five traits I find irresistible in women. This is by no means a definitive declaration — there are just too many possibilities — I reserve the right to revisit the subject.
- The physical should be simple enough. For me, it’s all about the presentation. I like pretty almond–shaped eyes and a bright but sometimes bashful smile. Not really a snob about appearance, but neatness counts… sloppy is out. I like curvy women. Women can be thick or slim… it’s their curves that make them a woman. I usually like women thicker on the bottom than top, but a well proportioned woman is… hmmm… great too.
- Maternal instincts and sense are important to me as well. Some of you are well aware of my woes with the other parent. I love a woman who loves and takes care of her children. A woman who makes the a priority and not the afterthought or not a consideration all together.
Women, especially mothers, raise little girls who will someday become women themselves and raise families and they also raise and help to raise men who will someday love, respect and support them and their families.
- One trait that I find to be an absolute turn on is humility. I don’t mean the woman who has devalued herself and feels broken. I mean the woman who struggles on a daily basis or who is on her grind all the time and sometimes forgets to look in the mirror and thank herself or who just is plain unaware of her enormous beauty and the contribution she makes to her man, her family and at some point the world, just by waking up and starting her routine.
- I like a woman with drive. Ambition is important. Just because you don’t know exactly how to get what you want, doesn’t mean you give up. You work for it. You want it, figure out how you are going to make it yours. It isn’t necessary to have all the answers. You don’t have to be well off. If you are working at McDonald’s and that isn’t where you want to be, you should be working towards that end or if you are on welfare, what are you doing to get off? Get what’s yours!
- I think one of the marks of a perfect woman a sense of a deeper meaning in things and an awareness of things greater than herself. Everyone is part of a whole. I, me, my… Why not us, we and our? You and I can do more together than you or me. Thinks all of us!
Here are just some of the characteristics I would find in my perfect woman. What about you? What traits, characteristics, elements do you want in a mate?